General Claim Reporting and Guidelines
We are here to help you with your claim. Please report all claims within 24 hours.
The following are general guidelines for auto, property and workers’ compensation claims:
1. If anyone is injured, immediately render any possible first aid assistance and call emergency services.
2. Report the accident to the police and file any necessary reports.
3. Cooperate fully with the police, but do not make any admissions about your liability. Do not sign any statements for anyone other than an authorized representative of your insurance company.
4. Exchange names, addresses, phone numbers and insurance information with the driver of the other vehicle.
5. Record the following information:
- Date, time and place of accident
- Name, address and phone number of owner of the other vehicle, if different from the driver
- Driver’s license number
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of passengers and witnesses
- License number of the other vehicle and the witnesses’ vehicles
6. Take photos of the accident/damage if possible.
7. Promptly report the claim.
1. Take appropriate steps to avoid further damage to the property.
2. Take photos.
3. Record date, time and location of damaged property.
4. Promptly report the claim